Posts Subscribe comment Comments

Preity Zinta-very spontaneous person in my decisions


Actress Preity Zinta, who is currently making her presence felt on the small screen as the host of “Guinness World Records – Ab India Todega”, says she doesn’t think much before taking her decisions.
“I’ve always been a very spontaneous person in my decisions. The fact that I jumped into cricket so quickly, that’s a very big decision at the peak of your career. Not think and go. I got into films also like that without thinking too much. I think I believe in destiny and that’s why I leave everything on it,” the model-turned-actress told IANS.
The 36-year-old, who took a two-year gap from films, will return to Bollywood this year with a couple of projects.
She gave hits like “Soldier”, “Kal Ho Naa Ho”, “Dil Chahta Hai”, “Koi…Mil Gaya” and “Salaam Namaste”.

0

Silahkan Tulis Komentar Anda ...