Posts Subscribe comment Comments

Meet Zarine Khan - Salman’s new discovery


Zarine Khan had been kept under wraps throughout the making of ‘Veer’, but with the film about to release, more and more is coming of Zarine. It has been known that Zarine was put on a chocolate diet for months to give her a fuller look for the role of Princess Yashodhara in the movie where Salman Khan plays the warrior Prince Veer. Zarine piled on eight kilos in just three months.
When asked, Zarine says that acting was not something which she was very keen on. She says, “I always aspired to be a doctor but financial constraints didn’t let me pursue my dreams. Fate had something else in store for me and I ended up signing small modeling assignments. I didn’t even in my wildest dreams thought I would become an actor. “
She further adds, “However being an actress, I think now I can accomplish my other pursuit of becoming a doctor as well.”

0

Silahkan Tulis Komentar Anda ...